Texas Bariatric Specialists in Austin, Texas – Bariatric Surgery *
Founded by Dr. Nilesh A. Patel, MD, a nationally recognized and fellowship-trained bariatric surgeon, Texas Bariatric Specialists is a holistic weight loss practice focused on delivering long-term weight loss solutions through which have resulted in over 2,500 bariatric surgeries that have exceeded the national average of successful weight loss management.
Dr. Patel specializes in surgical weight loss procedures including:
With a commitment to surgical expertise, compassionate care and exemplary preoperative and postsurgical consultative services, Dr. Patel and staff at Texas Bariatric Specialists ensure successful weight loss management for their patients through long-term relationships to support good health.
Our Services Include:
- Insurance Concierge – Our staff of knowledgeable insurance specialists provide a full range of insurance qualification services to make your prequalification paperwork is in order. This full service ensures you are receiving the full benefits you are entitled to, alleviates the hassle for your, and provides you with peace of mind. We are happy to say that 80% of our weight loss surgeries are paid for by insurance. You will be assigned an insurance advocate who will answer all of your questions about insurance guiding you through the approval process. Just provide your insurance information and they will take it from there.
- Life Partner for Weight Loss – As a nationally recognized surgeon, Dr. Nilesh A. Patel, MD, believes in long-term relationships and forming partnerships for success.
- Program Psychologist – A staff psychologist is available for all patients’ pre-op and post-operative treatment, to assist with through the journey of successful, long-term weight loss.
- Program Dietician – A certified dietician/nutritionist who specializes in the unique needs of bariatric surgery patients and provides both private consultations and group sessions before and after surgery.
- Nutritional Resource Store – A convenient, in-house nutritional supplement resource store with pharmaceutical-grade supplements.
- Support Group – A strong online support group to help keep you on track and create a forum to discuss issues.
Texas Bariatric Specialists is more than a surgery center; it is a group of highly trained professionals focused on ensuring your health for a lifetime.