Delivering Bariatric Surgery in Austin
Founded by Dr. Nilesh A. Patel, MD, a nationally recognized and fellowship-trained bariatric surgeon, Texas Bariatric Specialists (TBS) is a holistic weight loss practice focused on delivering long-term weight loss solutions. TBS has performed over 7,000 weight loss surgeries which have exceeded the average national outcomes for successful weight loss management.
Announcement to All Former True Results Patients
TBS has been designated as a preferred provider for all former True Results patients in the Austin area. True Results patients have already been experiencing the high level of service available and the comprehensive care program.
Dr. Patel and Dr. Reddy specialize in surgical weight loss procedures including:
- Lap Band
- Gastric Bypass
- Gastric Sleeve
- Bariatric Surgery
- Stomach Intestinal Pylorus-Sparing surgery (SIPS)
- Revision of failed weight loss surgery
With a commitment to surgical expertise, compassionate care and exemplary preoperative and postsurgical consultative services, Dr. Patel and staff at Texas Bariatric Specialists ensure successful weight loss management for their patients through long-term relationships
North Austin March 21, 2023 @ 10am | March 21 @ 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM UTC-5
South Austin March 23, 2023 @ 1pm | March 23 @ 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM UTC-5
North Austin April 4, 2023 @ 10am | April 4 @ 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM UTC-5
South Austin April 15, 2023 @ 12pm | April 15 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM UTC-5
Our Services Include:
- Back-on-Track Program – This program is designed to assist prior bariatric patients with a lap band, sleeve, or RNY gastric bypass to re-embark upon their journey to health and wellness. Our experienced staff will help get you back on track.
- Revision of failed weight loss surgery – There are times when surgery does not yield the desired outcome despite the patient’s compliance.. There is just a disconnect between desired results and achieved results. Dr. Patel has become a laparoscopic revision surgery specialist and has successfully converted all types of failed surgical procedures to more viable and beneficial procedures for the patient. If you are struggling with your chosen procedure, and are considering reversal or revision surgery, please see our experienced staff for evaluation.
- Radiological Services –Available on site for barium swallows (UGI) and fluoroscopic adjustment of laparoscopic adjustable gastric bands.
- Exercise Physiologist – Our staff physiologist is readily available to help create a robust exercise program that will be both challenging and beneficial for obtaining and maintaining your goals.
- Insurance Advocacy – Our staff of knowledgeable insurance specialists provide insurance qualification services. This service ensures you are receiving the full benefits you are entitled to, alleviates the hassle for you, and provides you with peace of mind. We are happy to say that 80% of our weight loss surgeries are paid for by insurance. You will be assigned an insurance advocate who will answer all your questions about insurance and will guide you through the approval process. Just provide your insurance information and they will take it from there.
- Life Partner for Weight Loss – As a nationally recognized surgeon, Dr. Nilesh A. Patel, MD, believes in long-term relationships and forming partnerships for success.
- Program Psychologist – A psychologist is available for all patients’ pre-op and post-operative treatment, to assist with successful, long-term weight loss.
- Dietician – A certified dietician/nutritionist who specializes in the unique needs of bariatric surgery patients and provides both private consultations and group sessions before and after surgery.
- Nutritional Resource Store – A convenient, in-house nutritional supplement store with pharmaceutical-grade supplements.
- Support Group – A support group to help you keep on track and create a forum to discuss issues.
Texas Bariatric Specialists is more than a surgery center; it is a group of highly trained professionals focused on ensuring your health for a lifetime.
[schema type="organization" orgtype="LocalBusiness" url="http://texasbariatricspecialists.com/lap-band-austin/" name="Texas Bariatric Specialists - South Austin" street="9701 Brodie Lane Suite 206" city="Austin" state="Texas" postalcode="78748" ]
[schema type="organization" orgtype="LocalBusiness" url="http://texasbariatricspecialists.com/lap-band-austin/" name="Texas Bariatric Specialists - North Austin(once True Results) " street="9828 Great Hills Trail Suite 450" city="Austin" state="Texas" postalcode="78759" ]