We are proud to support you with a team approach that is unmatched by any program in the area.
Texas Bariatric Specialists in Corpus Christi is conveniently located at 2222 Morgan Avenue, Suite 110. We are proud to offer weekday and convenient weekend appointments with a full spectrum of services.
Given that obesity is a multi-factorial disease, we recognize that a holistic approach is most effective in regaining your health and reclaiming your life. Our Corpus Christi location offers:
- Physicians specializing in weight loss surgery and medical weight loss
- Private nutrition consults, as well as group classes for surgical patients
- Behavioral health specialists to assist with poor eating habits and eating disorders
- Therapeutic options including B12 shots, mesotherapy and physician prescribed low calorie diets
- Sleep disorder services and programs (sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome, insomnia and narcolepsy)
- Life-long follow-up care for ALL patients, even those who had surgery outside our practice
- Lap band fills
Bariatric Surgery Options
Services include Gastric Bypass, Gastric Sleeve, Stomach Intestinal Pylorus-Sparing Surgery (SIPS), Lap Band, medical weight loss, Obalon balloon system, and revision of failed weight loss surgery. Dr. Patel and his staff focus on long-term weight loss solutions, and are committed to providing quality, compassionate care for their patients with the most advanced, safest and medically effective weight loss options available. Wondering about eligibility and financing? See our answers to frequently asked questions and schedule your consultation!
Sorry, we couldn't find any events.
Sleeve Gastrectomy, Gastric Bypass, Lap Band, and SIPS
Sleeve Gastrectomy, Gastric Bypass, Lap Band, and SIPS surgeries are all conducted in San Antonio. We pride ourselves in providing the best possible outcomes and the choice of facility plays a vital role in overall success rates. Southwest General Hospital, South Texas Surgical Institute, and Metropolitan Methodist Hospital are ideal facilities for many reasons:
- A surgery-only hospital ensures lower infection rates
- Fast triage if troubles arise as opposed to over-crowded impersonal emergency rooms
- One-stop service for all your weight loss surgery needs
- Unmatched nurse to patient ratios
- Private care
Aside from the choice of facility and choice of surgeon, the next most important variable in your long-term success is a comprehensive aftercare program. We are proud to support you with a team approach that is unmatched by any program in the area. This is our proudest asset that we have chosen to deliver to Corpus Christi. Our aftercare program includes monthly support groups and an online support group. Texas Bariatric Specialists has performed over 7,000 weight loss surgeries and is committed to its patients for life.
We specialize in surgical weight loss procedures including: